- The best-known cryptocurrency added nearly 20%, its best one-day return since 2017. In mid-morning trade bitcoin fetched $5,022.35, up 4.3% on the day and up more than 50% from its December 2018 low near $3,200.
Blockchain App Factory, is a leading cryptocurrency exchange development company, added features to its trading platform; margin trading and perpetual swap contracts. There has been a massive push by institutional investors to introduce futures trading for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
“The Regulatory Bodies are sceptical about margin and futures trading with Bitcoin. However, with perpetual swap contracts, we might be able to bring the stability the authorities are looking for to declare Bitcoin as an asset for trade,” said the spokesperson for Blockchain App Factory.
Margin trading is a highly lucrative and risky trade practice due to the presence of lending companies. Lenders provide leverage for traders to invest in cryptocurrencies, and lenders are benefitting from the interest. Exchanges can integrate their lending partners, thereby, creating a win-win for the exchange and the investors.
- Bitcoin has had a terrible month, but not as bad as many other major and minor cryptocurrencies it would seem, with bitcoin’s share of the total cryptocurrency capitalization, known as its dominance, moving higher throughout November.
- Looking at all the selling that has brought the world’s largest cryptocurrency, by market cap, to its knees, it’s hard to pinpoint one catalyst that may be able to reverse the trend. The Securities and Exchange Commission concerns create a “death spiral situation” that spills over into 2019.
- Is still worth steadily acquiring coins every time it hits a new low? You could possibly see a yield of 100 to 200 percent in 3 years, and a whopping $1 million by 2020..
- Ohio will become the first state to accept cryptocurrency for tax payments, beginning this week. A business does not need to be headquartered in Ohio to pay in Bitcoin, but must operate in the state.
- Bitcoin is up more than 1,000% over the last 3 years which is incredible gains in any asset and any respect. Bitcoin cycles have played out over and over again where we see an incredible boom and then large percentage pull backs on the bust cycle.
- Previous: Bitcoin 10th Anniversary – Do Cryptocurrencies go higher? Blockchain jobs seeing robust growth!
- Apple Co-founder gives his insight about Bitcoin [BTC] and Ethereum [ETH] and the underlying technology. Blockchain is branching out into developing applications that are changing the way people think and apply it, from the ground up, which is what the internet did in the 90s.
- Job positions in blockchain are up 300% with over 1,700 open positions and chain-related jobs averaging $84,884 per year, which is 61.8% higher than the median U.S. salary.
- Is Bitcoin (BTC) Dead: A Bubble Or A Stable Investment? The top 20 currencies lost from -75% to -94% of their value, BTC lost “only” -66%. Still over 114 billion dollars in its market cap as the first cryptocurrency on the global coin ranking list.
- Fidelity Investments is spinning off a stand-alone company dedicated to bringing cryptocurrencies to institutional investors. Providing enterprise-grade custody solutions, a cryptocurrency trading execution platform and institutional advising services 24/7.
- There are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies, most of which will fail and become worthless and some might do well. There’s an ongoing shift away from fiat money, and the momentum of this is only set to increase over the next 10 years.
- Bitcoin, but also Ethereum and Litecoin should have the distinction of being called a bellwether but Replacing Bitcoin from its 1st position in crypto world will be difficult.