President Trump in his speech to the Jewish Republican coalition showed his faithfulness to the State of Israel and the Jewish people. He has already declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel; and has supported the annexation of the Golan. He has also cancelled the Nuclear weapons agreement with Iran. In his speech to the Jewish Coalition of the Republican Party he promised to continue to support the Jewish people against Anti-Semitism.
- Kirstjen Nielsen abruptly resigned Sunday evening as Secretary of Homeland Security, with immediate effect. President Trump thanked Nielsen in a tweet later that night. Kevin McAleenan, head of Customs and Border Patrol, now takes over as Acting Secretary.
Good employee training is becoming more and more crucial at a time when the labor market is tightening, and many skills taught might not even be applicable or needed in the near future. The skills gap is quickly changing due to the rise of digital automation and innovation!
This is likely one of the reasons why, in the 2018 LinkedIn Workplace Learning Report, 94% of employees said that they “would stay at a company longer if it invested in their career.”
It’s safe to say that everybody likes to save money whenever they can. What many people don’t know is that there are ways to save money by doing things you could and should be doing anyway.
Take insurance, for example. While it’s viewed as a necessary monthly expense, it also provides several money saving opportunities. Here’s a look at a few of them.
The saying goes “happy wife happy life,” but before the wedding bells ring the real truth is “happy bridal party happy bride” (hopefully the reality of this statement compensates for the lack of rhyme). A bridal party can be quite the hassle at times. They’re trying to help you have your best day without also breaking the bank, so the stress in the group can get a little heated at times. However, making your brides feel special in the wedding is a key ingredient to any good group dynamic. But let’s not remember that at the end of the day, it is about you!
The Numbing category on Amazon is rampant with fake reviews both positive and negative. Nowhere could we find a worse perpetrator than Ebanel Laboratories. After an in depth review of thousands of potentially false reviews, positive on their products, negative on their competitors, we filed a complaint to Amazon, and wrote an email directly to Jeff Bezos about Ebanel.
Amazon emailed us back on March 26th 2019.
- China’s first official economic gauge for March signaled a stabilization, easing one of the biggest worries for the global outlook. The manufacturing purchasing managers index rose to 50.5 from 49.2 last month, the biggest increase since 2012 and exceeding all estimates by economists. Both new orders and new export orders – leading sub-gauges that signal future activities – rose to the highest levels in six months.
Right now, it should belong to Israel, because Israel is strong enough to hold it. Or to anyone strong enough to take it away. The Golan, or the Golan Heights as it is more commonly referred to, has been a land of war for countless centuries.
In order to fully understand who should have full administration over the Golan, we must take into account the full history of the region, and weigh any possible dangers to the parties concerned. And we must also ascertain the fact that war has it’s gains and losses. In doing so, we must research the oldest known text on the matter, and to my knowledge, the Holy Bible is the most authorative text. Not the Quran.
The three major western religions which are Christianity, Muslim, and Judaism all agree that it is forbidden to have sex before marriage. Marriage is for the sake of making a family. In all three religions marriage begins with a sacred ceremony. Religions seek to control the life of its constituents through controlling relationships between men and women.
Earth Hour will be held around the world between 8:30 and 9:30 pm local time on Saturday. If it is anything like past Earth Hours, we are going to hear a lot about reducing ‘carbon pollution,’ ‘carbon emissions,’ and our supposed ‘carbon footprint.’ Indeed, the Earth Hour Australia webpage, “Choose your climate future,” starts:
“Global warming, caused by carbon pollution from burning fossil fuels…”
This week, Durig Capital takes a look at a company that provides compressions services and equipment for the oil and gas industry. CSI Compressco (CCLP) has had multiple successive quarters where the company has increased revenues and its latest quarter did not disappoint. Included with this increase were several other notable achievements.
With the continued demand for LNG and the current and planned LNG terminals in the U.S. and Canada, CSI Compressco looks to be perfectly positioned to take advantage of this demand. In light of the company’s solid performance in 2018, the company’s short-term bonds maturing 2022 are an ideal candidate for additional weighting in Durig Capital’s Fixed Income 2 (FX2) High Yield Managed Income Portfolio, shown below.
Nobody is exempt from problems. Falling is part of the path of life, but success lies in knowing how to get up. For that, many times we need someone to reach out to us when we really have reached the bottom. Through Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, people, who have immersed in social conflicts of various kinds, can find a way to defend themselves from the problems and make their lives better.
Every man needs to have a sports coat. It is the perfect touch to turning a more casual night into something more formal, even if you don’t wear a full suit. Some sports coats can come very standard, in a solid color and basic design. Others can show off more style and a distinct color and pattern that might say a lot about you. An important factor in choosing a sports coat is the size. A sports coat should fit a certain way for comfort and look.
- A yield-curve inversion, which occurred last week, often signals a recession is coming in the medium term. But RBC’s chief US economist, Tom Porcelli, argues that last week’s yield-curve inversion is different. He says asset bubbles are the real risk as the US economy outperforms the rest of the world.
- “I think there’s a lot less risk in the United States economy than there is in the rest of the world, but those lower yields are in part pushing down yields in the United States as well,” Rosengren said. He added that if his forecast for America’s economic growth of between 2 to 2.5 percent for the rest of the year pans out, and the U.S. starts to hit its inflation target, then the 10-year yield “will go up a little bit from where it is now.”
Have you ever wondered why we have so many different format options in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics? In particular, topical applications such as gels, liquid gels, sprays, creams, lotions, ointments, salves, tinctures, suspensions – What’s the difference, and what are the advantages to each?
We would like to take you deeper into our professional review of two particular formulations – Creams and Gels. One of the great uses of the internet is that it serves as a forum for controversy. The great debate over whether gels or creams are better is alive and well, and is nowhere better exemplified than in pain relief creams and pain relief gels. Using pain relief creams and gels with pharmaceutical agents like lidocaine is quite popular for anything from tattoos, to waxing, microblading to off label treatment of chronic forms of arthritis. But what works best at killing / numbing the pain?
- Nike shares fell Friday morning after the sneaker maker reported weaker-than-expected sales in North America during its latest quarter and warned revenue growth could slow down during the fourth and current quarter.
- Attorney Michael Avenatti was charged Monday with trying to extort $20 million from Nike as well as bank and wire fraud charges for embezzling a client’s money to pay off debts and use for his own expenses, according to authorities.
- The U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces declared victory over the so-called Islamic State on Saturday, and the complete liberation of its territory. The battle for Baghouz, all that remained of Daesh’s once vast territory throughout Iraq and Syria, dragged on for more than ten weeks.
Was it really a bad day? it’s an interesting question, because why would we say it if it wasn’t true? We all want to have good days. It’s just not that cut and dry though. So many times, I’ve discovered that what I thought was a bad day, was a good day with difficult or bad moments. Sometimes it seems like there were more bad moments than good ones, but was it really a bad day?
- The European Union’s remaining 27 member states voted on Thursday to delay the United Kingdom’s planned exit. Instead of the original March 28 deadline, Prime Minister Theresa May will have until May 22— the day before European Parliament elections— to get her divorce deal through Westminster. Otherwise, the UK will be out by April 12.
As one who endured years of bullying for being “different” and criminal victimization, Greshun De Bouse knows firsthand how psychologically and physiologically debilitating bullying can be. It had reduced her to a stagnant couch potato-the exact opposite of who she really is. With her prevailing compassion for others despite her own circumstances, she knew something had to be done!
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller submitted his long-awaited report Friday, investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, and possible obstruction of justice by President Trump. What is to become of the confidential report remains unclear.
Lean Six Sigma has turned out to be the most celebrated tool in quality management spectrum. Although both Lean and Six Sigma have not witnessed much change individually, they have been widely accepted together.
While Lean methodologies aim at streamlining the process by eliminating wastes and variations, Six Sigma aims at refining a process until there is no issue left in it. Lean Six Sigma brings both these aspects together by reducing variations and detecting defects along with preventing defects. In this article, we will drill deep into the Lean Six Sigma and find all the minutes of Six Sigma.
Who governs Lean Six Sigma?
- Trump claimed that if it wasn’t for the decisions of Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, the U.S. economy would have expanded above a 4% annual rate in 2018. “Frankly if we didn’t have somebody that would raise interest rates and do quantitative tightening, we would have been at over 4[%] instead of a 3.1[%],”The Fed kept its key policy target unchanged at 2.25% to 2.5% on Wednesday.
Our contemporary society is witnessing lack of manners. The kindness, manners, and etiquettes have become things of the past. But many parents aspire to bring up their children by inculcating good manners in them. It becomes quite necessary for such parents to search for impressive and fun-filled child development tools.
- Home price growth has reached its slowest point since March 2012, a turning point for the market when prices stopped declining and instead started rising. National home prices have jumped just 0.6%, according to Redfin. Just one year ago, annual home price gains were nearing 10%.
- The Justice Department is looking into the development of the Boeing 737 Max, involving a prosecutor in the criminal division’s fraud section. Typical safety probes are civil cases handled by the Transportation Department’s inspector general.
- After holding out for days as other countries halted flights aboard Boeing’s 737 MAX, U.S. authorities grounded the Renton-built model that has crashed twice in the last five months, saying “new evidence” pointed toward similarities between two crashes that together killed nearly 350 people.
Military Sexual Assault and Military Sexual Trauma are sensitive and controversial topics to discuss, but I have never been one to shy away from controversy. My articles have reflected my sometimes unpopular position that the military needed to open all its ranks to women service members.
- New Zealand is still picking up the pieces after at least 50 people were killed, and another 50 were injured, in Friday’s terror attack, the worst in the country’s history. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern spent the weekend visiting grieving family members and the Muslim community. The attacks, on two mosques in Christchurch, have also prompted a debate over gun laws. The Police Association has called for a ban on semi-automatic weapons, and the Prime Minister has pledged, “our gun laws will change.”
Psychologists recognize that there are two levels of consciousness which are conscious level and subconscious. Psychologists work in treating people with speech which is on the conscious level. On the conscious level there is intellect and speech. Through interaction and communication between the psychologist and the patient, he/she is opened on the intellectual level to recognize his/her problems and to solve them. The results are not accomplished in one treatment.
- In a series of non-binding votes last week, Parliament approved a short delay of Britain’s divorce from the European Union, and ruled out the possibility of a no-deal Brexit. They also resoundingly rejected both Prime Minister Theresa May’s deal and a second referendum.
For those that don’t know what a Debt Jubilee is, let me briefly explain. The word Jubilee is from the Bible. Leviticus. Essentially it means that the whole community’s debt has been forgiven them, everything owned by the community, whether personal or business, is divided up into equal shares and given to the community.
- President Trump issued the first veto of his administration Friday, blocking a congressional resolution that rejected his national emergency declaration. The move came a day after twelve Republicans joined every Senate Democrat to send the resolution to his desk. “Congress has the freedom to pass this resolution and I have the duty to veto it,” Trump said at an Oval Office ceremony.
Woman today claim that the environment of the world (global warming and the threat of Nuclear War) is a good reason not to make a family. Birth Strike is part of the Woman’s Liberation movement. The movement is based on a book by Jenny Brown – Socialism and the Woman’s movement. It is important to listen to women. They have valid claims which should be considered.
Prominently operated by Colgate-Palmolive Company, Glaxo Smith Kline plc, Johnson & Johnson, P&G, Unilever plc, and Dentsply Sirona, the dental hygiene devices landscape is currently witnessing dominance of toothbrush sales. In recent years, the dramatic growth of the E-commerce sector is translating into elevating online sales of dental hygiene devices, which is posing strong competition facing the retail pharmacy segment.
- New York City is currently facing the worst financial situation since February of 1975. The city is running a deficit and could be in real trouble if we had a recession, or a further flight of individuals because of tax reform.
- New York City and Mayor Bill de Blasio are just one recession away from defaulting on its massive debt, and the long dreaded successor to the Great Recession of 2008 is expected to hit bottom in 2020 or 2021. de Blasio’s skyrocketing public spending, worsened by a rising deficit and paltry revenues, has placed New York on the road to an embarrassing bankruptcy.
The Mantra for 2019 is “Serving Those Who Serve.” I am making it a personal mission and challenging my readership to adopt this mantra as well.
When I say “Serving Those Who Serve,” I mean all who serve in any and every capacity to make us safer, healthier and happier. In short, the backbone of “Keeping America Great!” Over the holidays, I received a T-Shirt from a dear friend that had the American Flag on it and the words “No One Fights Alone.”
- College basketball’s last weekend before the NCAA Tournament offers fans and players something unique to the sport: a second lease on life. Some 300 teams will be fighting for 20 remaining automatic spots in this weekend’s conference championship tournaments.
- Even at the best of times, Tesla operations have seemed like loosely organized chaos, the company’s rapid-fire price changes for its vehicles and its hastily announced — and subsequently reversed — decision to close most of its stores are signs of a business that has been stressed to the breaking point.
Old age is coming. We all know it, most of us dread the gradual decline of our bodies, and as far as we are concerned, it can stay as far off in the future as possible. Many of us will experience some form of arthritis in our older years, Osteoarthritis being the most prevalent kind of arthritis, it can be a hell on earth for many, but for some who get it young, it can be even worse.
- Airlines grounding the Boeing 737 Max 8 planes continued to grow the day after one crashed in Ethiopia, killing all 157 people on board. The Ethiopian Airlines jet crashed shortly after it took off, drawing renewed scrutiny of the plane just four months after a similar crash of the same model that killed 189 people in Indonesia.
- Boeing stock fell more than 5 percent on Monday, a move that capped the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The stock’s sharp move drove the Dow down more than 150 points. Boeing has by far the biggest influence on the Dow given the index is price weighted. In other words, a higher share price will have a greater impact on the Dow.
The constitution of America is man-made law. It was an attempt by the founders of America to bring liberty and justice to America with the help of God. America declared independence–freedom the gift of God before writing the constitution. The Law of God begins with freedom. American Law is Judeo-Christian with freedom. The first amendment cannot reject the Declaration of Independence.
- FINLAND: The center-right government unexpectedly fell Friday, ahead of planned elections on April 14. The trigger was Prime Minister Juha Sipila’s failure to pass social and health care reforms. Sipila’s Center Party has trailed the Social Democrats in opinion polls since last May.
Informa Investment Solutions (Informa) recently benchmarked the performance of Durig Capital’s FX2 Portfolio Strategy against its peer group of over 200 in short term fixed income on it’s PSN database and found that as of Q4, 2018, Durig’s FX2 was in ranked 1st in Trailing 2, 3, 5, and Since Inception Return Periods.
- Several 2020 presidential candidates, including Republicans Bill Weld and John Kasich, gathered in Austin this weekend for the 33rd SXSW conference. What began as a local music conference and festival has morphed into one of the biggest and most-influential gatherings anywhere, leading some to believe that Austin is the new Iowa.
- The House of Representatives voted to condemn “anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, racism and other forms of bigotry” Thursday, in the wake of controversial remarks by freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN). The vote was 407-23.
You can have a long-lasting friendship, one that has years of history built up, but when is it time to see that your friendship is crumbling, and has been for a while? It is easy and more comfortable to stick with someone who knows you inside and out, from high school on to adult life, but it gets harder when you examine every part of the friendship, looking at the give and take of it all and who gave more while the other took.
- #1 Germany: Economy stalled in the final quarter of last year, just skirting recession as fallout from global trade disputes and Brexit put the brakes on a decade of expansion amid signs that exports will stay subdued for the time being.
- #2 UK: Economy expanded at its slowest annual rate in six years in 2018 after a sharp contraction in December. Growth in the year was 1.4%, down from 1.8% in 2017 and the slowest rate since 2012. Blame factory output and car production for the slowdown, among other factors.
This week’s bond review focuses on one of the nation’s largest publicly traded hospital companies. Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CYH). CYH has spent the past few years divesting hospitals in an effort to reshape its portfolio towards urban and suburban markets. The company continues to make that shift and has now added urgent care centers in some of those markets to help drive additional patients to its hospitals. Its fourth quarter and full-year 2018 results look to be an indicator that the transformation is gaining a foothold.
- Going in to the last weekend of college basketball’s regular season, the American, ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, Big East, Mountain West and SEC are all still up for grabs. In fact, only Washington of the PAC-12 has yet claimed a major conference crown.